Important June 2017 Current Affairs (in English)
20 most important June 2017 Current Affairs for BPSC PT 2018
- Kunnamthanam in Kerala has become a complete yoga village
- Governor of West Bengal, Shri Keshari Nath Tripathi released a commemorative volume on the two hundred years of Bengali Newspapers.
The first newspaper of the country, ‘Hicky’s Bengal Gazette’ was published from Kolkata in 1780. Samachar Darpan was the first newspaper in Bengali language.
- Sabarmati Ashram in Gujarat was Build by Jivanlal Deshai in 1915.
- Dr. K. Kasturirangan committee- National Education Policy.
- Zika virus disease is caused by a virus transmitted primarily by Aedes mosquitoes.
- India’s First Transgender Sports meet was organised by the Kerala State Sports Council at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Cartosat satellites: The Cartosat series are earth-observation satellites in a sun-synchronous orbit.
- Scientists have discovered the hottest known planet, designated
KELT-9b, located 650 light years from Earth.
- The Nag missile, developed by DRDO, is a third generation “fire and forget” anti-tank missile and can be launched from land and air-based platforms.
- An atomic clock is a clock device that uses an electronic transition frequency of theelectromagnetic spectrum of atoms as a frequency standard for its timekeeping element. Rubidium-87 atom is the most inexpensive, compact, and widely used type of atomic clock.
- A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. The first cryptocurrency to capture the public imagination was Bitcoin. Other famous cryptocurrency are Litecoin, Namecoin and PPCoin.
- In June 2017, OECD released a report titled “Green Growth Indicators 2017”.
- Ameenpur Lake (Telangana): first
water body in the country to be declared a Biodiversity
- Orang tiger reserve is in Assam, Kamlang Tiger Reserve is in Arunachal.
- Petya or Petrwrap- CYBERATTACK
- Capital Gains tax– A capital gains tax is a tax levied on capital gains, profits an investor realizes when he sells a capital asset for a price that is higher than the purchase price.
- India and Afghanistan inaugurated a dedicated air freight corridor service passes through the airspace of Pakistan.
- The BIMSTEC comprises India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Thailand.
The permanent secretariat of BIMSTEC was established in Dhaka in 2014.
- India and Pakistan inducted as full members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Summit took place in Kazakhstan’s Astana on June 8-9, 2017.
- Special privileges are enshrined under Art 105 (in case of Parliament) and 194 (in case of
state legislature) of the Constitution.
Like our Facebook Page to stay updated-BPSC Notes FB Page