BPSC Prelims complete detailed syllabus
The paper on General studies will include questions covering the following
fields of knowledge:-
- General Science: Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and salient features of the history of Bihar: In History, emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. The candidates are expected to be familiar with the broad aspects of the history of Bihar.
- General Geography and geographical divison of Bihar and its major river systems: In Geography, emphasisw will be on geography of India and Bihar.
Questions on the Geography of India and Bihar will relate to physical, social and
economic Geography of the country including the main features of Indian
agricultural and natural resources.
- Indian polity and Economy and major changes in the economy of Bihar in
the post independence period:
Questions on Indian Polity and Economy will
test the knowledge on the country’s political system, panchayati raj, community
development and planning in India and Bihar.
- Indian National Movement and the part played by Bihar in it: Question on the
Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the
nineteenth century resurgence, growth of Nationalism and attainment of
independence and candidates will be expected to answer questions on the role of
Bihar in the freedom movement of India
- Questions on General Mental Ability.
Total questions- 150
Total marks- 150
No Negative Marking
Marks of Prelims will not be added in Final Marks.
Like our Facebook Page to stay updated- BPSC Notes FB Page