First go through the previous years question papers. This will give you a rough idea of the nature of questions and dificulty level. After going through the questions you will know the areas from where questions are asked frequently. You will get to know that the questions are of factual in nature. Now a days they are more focused on current affairs in prelims such as govt. schemes, awards, important dates, Bihar related issues.
Some important books for prelims (click on the photo to buy book)
- Indian Polity by Laxmikanth or NCERT (6th-12th)
- Physical Geography (NCERT)
- Indian Geography (NCERT) or D R Khullar
- Economics (NCERT 11th and 12th)
- Bihar related any book (must)
- Current affairs (previous 1 year)
- Science part from Lucent
- Mock Test series (at least 5)- we will try to provide free mock test
I will upload my hand written Economics notes and important current affairs monthly-wise, so don’t worry about it.
Trust me guys you don’t need any coaching, don’t waste your valuable time and money. You can crack this in first attempt. You should make a good strategy and time management formula for study. The goal is in front of you, all you need to do is study with dedication.
Contact us in case of any queries. Good Luck
Like our Facebook to stay updated- BPSC Notes FB Page